Friday, September 5, 2014

I'm still here!

Hiya Folks!

I'm still alive..I promise.
Life got crazy and then calming.. and then crazy again and this sad little blog became neglected..

I think I'll start here again. I miss writing things down and I enjoy feedback (sometimes)

I think I shall update you on what I've done with myself!


//


I have moved back to Utah and left my little girls and great friend. I miss them so much.. I am friends with the mom (who, like I stated has become a good friend to me) and I see her updates of them all the time. Which makes it a little easier to be so far from them all.



The last goodbye to my girlies 


Brian and I are coming up on our 2 year anniversary! So that's pretty cool. I adore that man with all of my heart!







I have settled into a pretty great job as Customer Service for The Ready Store. (If y'all need any food storage hit me UP!)

I bought myself a car aaaaaaaand...I drive a stick shift! It is a 2001 Hyundai Elantra and I paid for in all cash!
After crying many times in the car with my mom making me go up a hill, I finally got it down!

I have gained a lot of weight. I worked out while living in New Jersey and moving back I lost all motivation. I am doing a Team Weight Loss at Lifetime Fitness and I enjoy it, but I really hate working out. Hate, hate, hate it.

Well. I think those are all of the major things I have done with myself. And if I think of something else you should know, I'll be sure to bring you into the loop.

But for now...ttfn my friends!





No comments:

Post a Comment