Wednesday, September 10, 2014

On a scale of one to Lord of the Rings, how much did you walk today?

I'll get to that title in a moment. But first, lets look at this picture...


Hold on...
Let's try that one more time...



Let me introduce you all to Mr. Nick Olsen
(cheers from the audience)...I know right?

Story time. 
My lovely mother was overweight and took her life into her hands. Sometimes being overweight and taking on a new life change can be overwhelming. This is where Nick comes in. 
Nick has been training my momma for about 2 years now and has helped my mom change her life. In changing hers, he (without meaning to) has changed mine. 

Because of my mom's efforts with his help, our home has become a lot healthier.
I can't remember the last time we had a gallon of cow's milk, and if you are looking for anything sweet to snack on, you can have a spoon of xylitol or a nectarine! Hahaha

However, just because my home doesn't have junk and gross stuff lingering, doesn't mean my eating habits are 100% clean. 

I love fast food guys. I love sweets too.
Jalapeno poppers...an Oreo shake...crisp bean burrito....anything Hot Dog on a Stick..yum.
I know, I know. They aren't good for me. But it wasn't stopping me. 

Guys. I'VE HAD ENOUGH. 
(deep breath Kaytlyn..) Due to my love of fast food and my mean sweet tooth, I now weigh 205.
Yuck. Yuck, yuck, yuck.
I hate that so much.
Hate it. 

This is the heaviest I have ever been and the worst I've ever felt. 


Yuck. (don't mind my blacked out room)

//
Nick has a really smart way to get your head in the game.
Answer these questions;
What do you want?
Why do you want it?
How are you going to get there?
Well Nick...
I want to feel happy and comfortable in my own skin. 
I want to put on a shirt without having to stretch it out before hand. I want to be healthy. 
I'm going to push past the stupid obstacles that are going to try and knock me down and stay positive. No. Matter. What. 
Motivation wall in my room
This is it y'all. I have written it down. I am going to share this post so I am accountable. I am not going to give up. I am going to feel happy about myself. I am going to work hard.
//
What I have done already is I'm on my mom's food plan. 
Nice and strict so it's easy to stick to. 
I am in a weight-loss group at Lifetime Fitness on Monday, Wednesday's and Friday's BUT now I'm going to my moms workout with Nick on Wednesdays! :O
I went there today and I think he was trying to kill me.. okay not really...

This was at least an hour after my workout. I matched my shirt earlier.
Just this one time that I have been there, he's great! Kind but motivating! Which is awesome. 
Guys. I'm so excited. 
Here I go!




Ttfn friends!

1 comment: