Thursday, September 25, 2014

Lucky Girl

This is going to be a sappy love post.
If you don't want to hear it, then go back to Facebook.



Y'all. I am so in love.
Brian is so good to me.
I have butterflies right now just thinking about him.

I've got to say, after being with him for about two years (our anniversary is October 15th!) I'm so lucky that he gives me the chance to fall in love with him more and more each day.

He and I met at SLCC, we had a math class together at the Highland campus, I had a book and he didn't.
He came and sat next to me and asked if he could look of my book, and his voice sounds like James Franco.
I liked him right then, but he had a girlfriend at the time... :(
Eventually we both dropped the class, and I didn't see him again.


Jump forward to next semester. Same class, new campus, who walks into my class, but him?
It was fate.
That's all there was to it.

Of course we became fast friends, and study buddies (the girlfriend was gone...don't worry)
He was so persistent in trying to date, but I was just as firm in telling him no, even though I loved his attention. He-he-he!

After I moved to New Jersey, I remember texting him on his birthday, and we talked about everyday afterwards.
Our relationship was long distance for the first 7 months. It was hard, but so worth it.
Because all we had was talking, I got to know him as himself, before it was him and I.

Life has been bliss since I've been home, and he's been by my side.

We have both had some awesome trials that have strengthened us, and helped us learn how to help each other.

He is all I could ask for! I'm a goofy girl, and he'll match it. I love that he'll be silly with me.
I tend to be loud (too loud) and quick to be silly. He's quiet at first and is somewhat serious.
He's my other half.

I'm so lucky.
I love you Brian Dee Kenney!!







No comments:

Post a Comment