Saturday, September 22, 2012

so hey

Sorry I've been gone for a while!
I have just been hanging out...too lazy to really want to do anything.

Um not much has been going on.
Just taking care of my little girls
Who are just as sweet as ever :)

Little A has been going to school for a week now.
WHAT
no...she's too little.

But really. Everyday from 9-11:30 she goes to preschool!
She has already learned so much, it's crazy.

I'll post a picture soon of the girls going to school together.
~~~

Happy very early birthday to me!
I bought myself a ticket to go see (drumroll please).....

JASON MRAZ :D







                                                          How can you not swoon over him?


It's going to be at Madison Square Garden, which I am stoked to go to.
the only thing that is sort of upsetting is that I will be going alone. I don't know what that is going to be like. But I'm the kind of person who can stand in a crowd all by myself and be totally comfortable.
December 11th!
WOOOHOOO

Also!
I bought myself the Lord of the Rings Trilogy :)
Best buy of my life.

Last week was Tolkien week, celebrating 75 years from the publication of The Hobbit.
WHICH COME OUT THE 14TH OF DECEMBER

OMGEE.
I'm so excited.

Today is the 22nd of September so...
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Bilbo and Frodooooo
Happy Birthday to you!!




No comments:

Post a Comment