Sunday, September 2, 2012

all new.

 GAH!
Would you all please take a second and look at my cute new header?

A friend from high school offered to make it for me and I don't think I could love it any more then I do.
Go and check out her blog here! She is crafty, fashionable and SUPER cute!
Thank you Rachel!


So this weekend was magnificent!
My grandma was able to come to me!

Earlier in the week she had been at the Republican National Convention in Florida (GO ROMNEY)
and she was able to get a flight up to New Jersey!

To say the least, it was tiring.
But we were able to do so many things in so little time!

I just have to first tell you guys about how spectacular my grandma is :)
She has taught me so much and has done tremendous things for my family and I.
I can't even begin to tell you guys how much I love and adore her.

ANYWAYS
Back to our weekend.

Day 1:
J arrived
In Morristown we went to a cute resturant called Famished Frog. It was pretty darn yummy
We then went to Century 21 for a little bit before they closed
Back to the hotel to veg and watch Romney talk at the convention

Day 2:
Back to Morristown to try and find J's phone (darn that we couldn't ever find it...)
Then we went into New York!
We didn't have a plan so we dilly dallied for a while
J then called up some friends and we went out to eat with them
SO much fun :)
Then Times Square for a bit and then back home

Day 3:
Circle Line cruise which allowed us to see The Statue of Liberty, The Freedom Towers in process, the Brooklyn Bridge (among 20 other bridges) The Yankee Stadium and so on!
We then went and saw Grand Central Station and Rockefeller Center
It was so so SO much walking but totally worth it :)
I found some new places for me to go hang out in whenever I go back :)




Day 4:
After rushing to pack up we went back to Morristown to find something to do before I had to take J to the airport :(
We tried one place but it was closed, so then we literally ran into a National Historical Park
It was a home that George Washington stayed in!
It was really really neat!!

Some pictures, sorry for the long post

ily.
Manhattan
The stairs in Time Square






1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful rundown of our weekend. Gotta say though, that first part about your loving me 'bout made me CRY. Hope I get to come back again some time when you have a long weekend holiday:) We have sooo much yet to do:)
    P.S. Love the header!

    ReplyDelete