Thursday, September 6, 2012

so much love

I love my girls.
I love them I love them I love them.

I was talking to a friend today about them.
And while doing so, I relized how much these girls mean to me.
I would do anything to make them happy and feel proud of themselves.
If I love these little girls this much, and they aren't my own...I can't even begin to fathom how overwhelming my love for my children will be. 

Little A (the 3 year old) and I were coloring and I told her that after I went to the bathroom that we would need to clean up and go upstairs to get ready to pick up MeMe (the 7 year old)

I came out and she was standing outside of the door with the biggest grin and said to me "Kaytlyn, I clean up all by myself so we can go right upstairs"

She cleaned up everything and stacked it up.
I know it's so simple but I was SO proud of her.
I picked her up and swung her around.

MeMe's first day of school was today.
She asked me to make her cinnamon roll pancakes for breakfast.

I got up extra early to make these pancakes for her.
When she came downstairs and saw all the pancakes made and waiting for her, the smile on her face made the less sleep so worth it.
The fact that I could make her so happy by such a small thing, melts my heart.

What a blessing to have this family in my life.


~~~~~~



I believe that there is such a things as fate.

I think that technology is crazy in the way that it connects people so quickly.

Southern accents are dreamy.

Pillow Pets are the best at cuddling.

Pinterest never works on my iPhone and it drives me INSANE.

I don't want my girls to go to school.







Little A

MeMe

1 comment:

  1. Did you take first day of school pictures? And, yes, they are adorable. Glad you're having such a nice time with them:)

    ReplyDelete